Hearing loss often develops slowly over a period of time, and most of the time it is others who notice it first…
1. Other people seem to be mumbling.
2. You have to strain to follow conversations, especially in group situations.
3. Others complain that you the Radio or Television is too loud.
4. Others complain that you are talking loudly.
5. You struggle to hear children and women.
6. You have trouble hearing over the telephone.
7. You have to ask quite a few times for repetition.
8. A few people have suggested that you have your hearing tested.
9. You have to see a person’s face in order to hear what he has to say.
If two or more of the above is applicable to you – it is time for a hearing evaluation!